Friday, March 2, 2012

Birthday

Hey sistas,
Guess what??? It's my eighteenth birthday!!!!
Eighteen, you ask? Yes, I will be a real-life adult. 



Thanks, Lucy, and I agree. Eighteen is a big one. 

I mean, the actual fact that I have lived 18 years is not surprising to me. Obviously. I was a baby for a while, and then a toddler, and a little kid, then a tween, (which happens to be my favorite age)

Don't you miss the awkwardness of being a tweenager? 

Awkwardness Score Card: 
-5 points for braces
-5 points for the developing body and lack of appropriate "support garments"
-5 points if you shopped at abercrombie kids 

Now, take this awkwardness score and multiply it by five for tomboys
Ladies and Gents, that's 75 points for Erika
relaxing after a school dance. scored some mad digits
Anyways, childhood was not easy, but I am certainly not ready to be an adult
Here are a few reasons why the "legal adulthood" age should be raised a few years for me:

1. Whenever I shuffle my iPod, the goofy goober song comes on.

and i refuse to delete it
2. Every night, my daddy brings me a cut up apple while I am upstairs doing my homework

DO YOU THINK THAT NOW THAT I AM EIGHTEEN, MY DADDY WON'T BRING ME APPLE ANYMORE? what in the WORLD am I going to do in college when I have to use my legs to walk places to get my own food?

can I hire someone to be my daddy at college? 

This is me meeting my first male friend at college:

and he shall cut me fruits

3. I still fit into kids clothing. well, extra large kids clothing... details.. but, the real concern is that I still like kids clothing. What adult finds the same jackets and tops cute as twelve-year-olds do?

THIS GUY

Well, it has been eighteen years and I have no choice but to set this childish ship sailing into the sea of adulthood.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment