Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I hate math. I really really really hate math.
I'm not sure why, but I have no confidence with numbers. They confuse my brain.

Why was six afraid of seven?
I have no flippin' idea. Numbers aren't real.

Instead of putting more discipline into my math studies in order to overcome my struggles, I have lost hope and become defiant. 

Solve: tanx=1

Math, I have enough problems. why can't you solve your own ? 

Similarly, I have learned to procrastinate all math assignments  TO DA MAX.  

Math Homework due tomorrow?
Do Tomorrow.

Do you know that awesome feeling when you finally understand math?


Often, I find myself looking down at my notes, seeing hundreds of numbers that I do not understand, and thinking,
"screw these numbers. I'll be a stripper"

No comments:

Post a Comment